2013年1月1日火曜日

Articles in multi-languages are now available!

Thank you for accessing to my weblog every time!

Now my weblog can be read in multi languages!


No sooner begins the new year than can you read my weblog in multi languages!

When I write the new article, I tried to do it in mainly Japanese, and sometimes in English. But, there are many articles written only in Japanese.

However, every time when I check the access, I noticed many people access from all over the world!
The main accesses are from Japan, U.S and Poland, but there are some readers from U.K, Germany, Norway, HongKong, Russia, Denmark, Turkey, Corgis, India, Australia and Indonesia.

Of course there are more access from other countries.

I don't know why people from so many countries access to my blog, but I really appreciate to your access.


The problem is that I don't know what language the readers use as their native language.

I hope most of you are able to read my Japanese or English, but I've also thought if there is any barrier for other native language speakers.


In order to solve this problem, I launched a translation function into this weblog.

Now you can change the displayed languages into as whatever you like.

 
There is how to do below.




When you scroll the top page, you find a tab "Article Translate" on the right side.

Click this tab and choose your native language.


I have to clarify that this function is provided by google translation so that there are some unnatural translation and making-no-sense sentences sometimes.

Though there are some inconvenience, I owe you can read my articles in your language now.


I hope many more people all over the world will access to my weblog in 2013.

Tatsuya Yabuuchi



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿