2013年1月16日水曜日

To jest moja miłość dla Polski

Time flies away - One week has gone by after I arrived in Japan.



Before arriving in Japan, I spent several days in Seoul, South Korea. (Because flight ticket between Warsaw and Seoul was cheaper than that of Warsaw and Osaka)


Though I am in Japan, I somehow feel if I were in Poland even now - I don't know why, but maybe my body and soul are in different places. 


My third Polish life (about two months) was excellent - I know this word is a stale cliche - to experience many things and reflet myself. 



Actually I confess that I had been totally depressed and had no aim to live before I went to Poland.

Maybe you'll be surprised to hear that but it was true.


Though I don't write any details about it, it was also true that i had a piece of hope if I go to Poland, I would "revive" again - Poland, now it's the very my second homecountry, would give me the second birth. 





When I arrived at Warsaw, beautiful autumn leaves welcomed me.

The very next day, I became 23rd years old, in the train which headed Koszalin.

Even now I remember the anxiety and hope to "live my life" (this is also used in this blog's title), which I felt in the train.


Maybe it was the very beginning of my "second birth"...




Rainbow is beautiful.

It's not only the beauty, but also is a bridge to connect the extreme east and the west part of the big continent. 



There are some accustomed sceneries I had ever seen before, but they also gave me courages to go forward.




Looking back on my works, I sometimes think if I could do my best.

I have some ideas which I might have been able to do.


However, It was my pleasure to tell Japanese and Japan for those who had interests for them, in the small city.

It was also my pleasure to work with what I learned in my university. It was my first experience and I also learned many things.





I always pondered my past, present and future.

Like the snow covering ground, my thought was very quiet but also pure.

What I could notice was that I couldn't bring too many stuffs in my arms.


With much information, I might have been lost which direction I wanted to go forward.

However, as I believed somehow, I could gradually noticed "who I was" - or my identity.





Surrounded, supported by many people, I could spend so precious time in Poland.


I love this country, probably it' because the kindness of you.

This country captures my heart more and more.



I, who was totally depressed before leaving Japan, have changed when I came back here. 



I don't tell so much, but I re-found the way I want to go along with.




Like the shining stars and snow crystals, I'll be the person I want to be.


Meeting with you, I could live in Poland.

Talking with you, I remembered who I am.


Eating with you, I knew the warmth of heart.

Walking with you, I realized the pleasure that I can walk on my legs.



Every encounter has a meaning, and each of them made who I am now.


I am really happy to be able to go to Poland, because I could walk on my own legs and see on my own eyes.

This is the pleasure to be alive.


I can't promise completely that I go to Poland again, but,


I'LL BE BACK.




See you soon!



My past entries about my short stay in Poland are follows.

I was invited to a Polish family

I'd like to explain the difficulty of Polish grammar.

Sunday Free Market

My Polish life

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿