2012年11月15日木曜日

MY FAVORITE SONGS

I would like to introduce my favorite songs.

In fact, I confess that I'm not so familiar to so many bands/singers. Usually I listen to Japanese music, but of couse I also like some English songs.

This time I introduce my favorite songs including Japanese, English and other languages.

I strongly recommend to listen to those songs below. Moreover, I am looking for your recommended songs because I want to know and listen to much more songs all over the world!!

1. Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold



I knew this song when I went to Australia and did home-stay there.

Though Avenged Sevenfold usually produces death-metal music, this is a nice ballade.

2. R.I.P -BUMP OF CHICKEN

I couldn't code this movie in this blog, so I attach only the URL website.

This song is Japanese. Though I don't know the truth message of this song, what I like for this song is that everyone who listened to this song can connect with your own memory or ideas and imagine/create your own story.

BUMP OD CHICKEN produces much more excellent songs so if you are interested in, let's try to listen to them.

3. Charlie Brown - Coldplay



I encountered to this song when I was travelling around Europe. When I played a radio in a Swedish train, this music knocked my ears. 

I can't explain the appeal of this song so well, but I love this song. This song tries to travel my bottom of heart and reminds me something very important but might not be able to get back forever. 

Every time I listen this song, I remember what I saw, heard, smelled and encountered in Europe.

4. prelude - Mr. Children



Mr. Children is also an awesome Japanese band.
They produce many songs which make us go forward/ push our backs to make progress. Especially I recommend this song among their works.

Listening to this song, I imagine if I were traveling in my own world. Nice music, nice rhythm and nice lyrics, that's right.

5. Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo


Actually I don't know what they sing, this latin rhythm makes me forget anything groom for me. This song suits with dancing and alcohol.

6. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay



I love Coldplay. The more songs I listen to, the much interest I have to Coldplay.

7. Thank for the music - ABBA



It's a little old, but this is what is really true. I really thank you for the music.


How about your favorite songs? If you have any your favorite songs, let's share!!

Thank you for reading until the end!
I'm looking forward to sharing much more songs around the world!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿