2013年2月9日土曜日

Three years has passed since...

9th February is the day when I departed to Poland for the first time (it was in 2010).


Three time is long enough to change my thoughts for the world or some other thing. I'm not sure for my ideas which I had three years ago, but I can somehow remember some of them.


I confess that I did know nothing at that time.
I have even remembered my fear when I boarded in the plane.

Though I chose that way, I was also oppressed by much fear for unknown world.

Looking back those days, I regard that I did my best as I could at that time and the experiences I had there did create who I am now.

It's not so easy to summarize those things in simple words, but I could notice how Japan was looked by the world and also find my mission.

Though my interests and missons changes frequently, those experiences were so precious to broaden my perspectives and senses of values.


I really appreciate for the East European country, Poland.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿