2013年4月12日金曜日

Nara is a great place!

As I live in Nara prefecture, Japan, I've recently gradually noticed the appeals of Nara.


First of all, do you know where Nara is?

Nara is close to Osaka and Kyoto, so you can visit Nara with those other cities in once.



The detailed description: Nara is in east from Osaka, and south from Kyoto and it takes less than 1 hour by train from both cities.


To tell the truth, Nara is not so interesting place for me until I graduated from the hight school, because there were only old temples and shrines around there, and it was also inconvenient for me to move: the train connection is not so good from my hometown to Nara.


However, now this area seems appealing for me gradually. (I've noticed it when I studied in the university, and that was one factor that I decided to go back to Nara and do something for business.)


So what is appealing/fascinating for me and you to come to Nara?


The first reason is that there are less people in Nara than in Osaka or Kyoto.


Don't you have experience that you were fed up with many tourists in Kyoto/Osaka to visit some sightseeing places?

Compared with it, there is not so many people in Nara and you can see around there comfortably.


Of course, Nara is also famous and many people visit, so there may be crowded in the daytime, but not in the evening or the night.





And, you can see deer in Nara park!




Though you can see dogs, cats, birds in the daily scenery, or can see giraffes, zebras, lions in a zoo, you can't see deer there!

What is more, you can see deer so closely only in two places in Japan: Nara and Hiroshima (Miyajima).


Deer is quiet and don't attack usually, so you can take photos with safety and enjoy the time.

They are so cute, and I've met many foreign travelers who visited Nara in order to see deer!


The third, and the best merit for me, is that those places (where there are not so many people and you can see deer) is close from the main train station (Nara station): it takes less than 20 minutes on foot!








This place is also near deer park. Here you can enjoy a beautiful scenery of nara and if the time suits, you can see a sunset from the temple.

Here is also a quiet place (Todaiji Nigatsu-do). I owe you go there if you have energy and your power is left!



I'd like to write about Nara's appealing points and information irregularly.


Do you want to know who I am much more?
Please read my biography on this blog below!

Biography(English) ~ Who is YBC?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿