2013年4月2日火曜日

The Beginning of the New Fiscal Year

OMG! April has already started!!

I'm so sorry that I couldn't write my weblog in English so long time, and I really appreciate your patience. :D


So, what do I do after coming back from Poland in the beginning of this year??


Maybe you know, but to tell the truth, now I'm working as a freelance translator (JP <-> EN).


I know it's a kind of a challenge for me: I'm only 23 years old and I don't have enough experiences.


However, with much struggles and considerations , I decided to go this way in several years from now on.


There are some reasons that I chose this way, but the most important one is that I can work as flexible as i want.



Until last summer, I worked at a small company to sell recruitment ads in my hometown.

Though I liked the work itself, I was very suspicious to the way of working in that company. Because of the connection with clients, I had to work until 9pm or 10 pm almost all weekdays whether I hoped or not.



It was really mad for me to continue working so long in the weekdays and finally my heart and body were broken.



Fortunately I got an opportunity to go to Poland in the last autumn, and there I could reflect my life and wants throughout my life.


There I decided that I chose my way as a translator because I like English, continued studying it even until now, and also my major in the university was English translation.


Some says that it's not so easy to do something I like as a work.


However, I want to choose this way because I want to challenge.


As I continued trying in this three months (Jan., Feb., and Mar.), I somehow found the way to survive and a kind of a confidence to go through this way.


It's unstable that I can't gain the stable salary every month, but it's worth to dive into this world.


As the beginning of the new fiscal year has just started, I am actually excited to go my own way.


How can I exhibit my life?

How can I explain the pleasure to live through my life?



Wooooow, don't you feel any excitement to hear that??



I also take some actions in Nara, where I was born, live now, to promote the appeals for many more people around the world!


So if you have any opportunity to come to Nara, Japan, please feel free to ask me! I might arrange my schedule to meet with you and invite around Nara!



I hope this year will be a harvest for me, and everyone around me.


~ Japanese Tourism Translator ~
Tatsuya Yabuuchi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿