2013年7月29日月曜日

MY INTERPRETER DEBUTE

25th July through 28th July, I stayed at Naeba (Niigata Prefecture) as a translator/English assistant staff for FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL, which many artists around the world get together and play their music.

As though I had no experience as a translator, I was chosen for this event staff.
I mainly supported the artists at the cloak desk for their baggage drop-off and introduce the hotel equipments through three days.

My working hours were from midnight to around afternoon, so the condition not so easy for me. It was my first job experience at such event and I had of course many confusions, but I assisted the artists as much as I could with respect. They seemed being satisfied with our treatment.

Working at my house mainly, I have very few opportunities to work at such environment so this opportunity was precious and fruitful for my future career. 

I really appreciate that I could experience this work and those who introduced it me.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Is seems to be very inteesting to meet new people and accompany them. Once My daughter was an interpretor of Eqadorian delegation in Cracow and as far as I remember she was very glad. Keep on going ! Don`t give up ! once must be the forst step :)
    Hugs from Poland
    Halina

    返信削除
  2. Dzien dobry, Halina! Jak sie masz?

    Oh, did your daughter also work as an interpreter? That work is not so easy but I learned a lot from my first job. Thank you very much for your encouragement! I also try to make enough money through my jobs to go to Poland!

    Tatsuya

    返信削除